Tuesday 22 November 2011

Pictures that appealed to me


I Like this layout for a magazine because it has a main image which is the main focus and caught my attention immediatley.

I love the colour scheme for this magazine. I am going to have a white background and blue writing, but I will handle the white background better this time.
For my main image, I love the idea of a mask to be used but to have half black and half white lips.
I like this type of make up for my cover story image, inside my magazine. Whole natural face, possibly made a little white and on the right side of the face, have deep black eyeline on the face and a black beauty spot above the lip which half of the lip on the right side will be white .On the left hand side, have a black eyebrow, white eye liner and half of the left side of the lip will be black.

No comments:

Post a Comment