Tuesday 6 December 2011

My magzine analysis

I decided to look at rock magazine front covers even though my choice of genre was pop music and found two which were my favourite out of all the front covers I had seen. On these magazine I just like the layout of the sell lines and the main image background. I then found another magzine as shown in the post below, where the colour scheme stood out alot to me and I have decided to also go with that colour scheme. I have decided to have the main image covering the masthead a little like the one magazine with Dave Grohl on the front and I'm going to have the sell lines going around the picture like the one with La Roux on the front. The main image will be in the middle and very large. I believe that these 3 front covers can give me the inspiration to create my own perfect front cover for my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment