Thursday 15 December 2011

My double page spread

My double page spread is about a new chart climbing artist whose inspiration is Lady Gaga. It is going to be a question and answer type of article and there are going to be lots of different things asked, its going to be entertaining by asking things about her love life, her social life and her singing career. Its also going to be promotional as she is going to tell us about her new single and chart topping album. The genre of her music is going to be pop and the style is going to be conversational and light hearted. I want the reader to find out as much as they can about this new artist. The headline I'm going to use for this article is "Mistress Lala turning Gaga?" just like the sell line on my front cover will be except I will add in Mistress on the double page spread. The images added into this article will be her posing and one will be of her having her make up put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment