Thursday 15 December 2011

My own contents page

My contents page is going to help the reader navigate and locate specific stories that they want to read.
I'm going to have on average 6 pictures which are relative to the stories, an "on the cover" section instead of a features section, 2 reviews; one about a new single out, a new album out, in my regulars section I will have a quiz page, a "UK top 40 pop hits" page, a page where people can write to our magazine and tell us what they think of previous stories they have read in our magazine and what they think of songs etc, there will also be a page with "Single of the week" and "Embarrassing moment of the week" which will be about singers or bands who have made a whoopsie moment on camera and there will be a limited free gift in each magazine but for this one, it is going to be a free signed CD by a new band. I have also been considering for a while to have a short column about "The Editor" just like UNCUT has but I don't think I'm going to use that idea as my magazine is to be strictly for people who want to know about music, singers, chart topping hits and how music videos are made, I don't think they would want to read about the people who made the magazine and I was not requested in my questionnaire that I handed out. My pictures that will be included in the contents page, they are just going to simply have the number of the page in the corner which the story related to that picture is on and have no writing underneath the sell like or picture as I will give enough but little information about the story in the sell like so I am able to include more and make the reader want to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment