Monday 5 December 2011

My Music Magazine Questionnaie Evaluation

Colour scheme I'm going to use.
I handed out 15 questionnaires to almost a variety of different aged people. I them out to the majority of 16 - 19 years old but one was 21 or over, the other 2 were between 12 - 15. The minority of the people who took my questionnaire were 4 males. Even though with the highest vote I chose not to go with Music Mania as my masthead, I changed my mind decided to create another idea, which is BaseLine. With just one vote between the slogans, the one with the highest votes was "It's like music to your ears", but I'm going to go with "For your music obsession". Someone contributed an idea for a slogan, "The music in you". 10 people said that they would pay between £1 and £2 for my magazine. I then asked what they would most like to read about in my magazine, 11 people said they would like to read about the singers, 13 people would like to read about chart hits, 5 people would like to read about music albums, only 3 people wanted to read about singing competition results, 5 people said they would be interested in knowing how the music video's are made, and 2 different contributions were also made, 2 people said for Justin Bieber to be in the magazine and another request was for funny stories to be written about the celebrities which I thought was a brilliant idea. Although people voted on which colours they wanted the front cover and the colour scheme to be, I'm going with the same colour scheme of the NME front cover from October 2010, which is shown at the top of the page. The majority of people said they would like the magazine to be about chart hits and this was what helped my choose the choice of celebrity to copy, which was Lady Gaga. The majority of people suggested that the magazine should be aimed at and with 14 of 15 votes, 16 - 19 was chosen. 1 person said for it to be aimed at 40 year olds and older for "The old timers" as they quoted. All people said they would buy my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment